Sunday 26 May 2013

Messy Little Details {Lady Figurines}

I have recently been led to this awesome blog called
Carolyn has started a wonderful blog project called Messy Little Details. This is what she shares on her blog:
 
"Each week I will share one of these photos, something that caught my eye and I had to photograph. A simple thing. A detail. A colour. A texture. The post will be short, a photo and a few sentences at most, it is the photo and the reason I had to take it that I want to share. I will try and make them recent photos, but the odd older one may slip in from time to time.

I also want to invite you to join me in sharing photos of those odd little things you just have to photograph, things that inspire you, thrill you, make you laugh or make you wonder.  I will include a linky list each week as I'd love to visit your blog. Choose a photo like I've described, blog it, add your link and visit others who have done the same, simple. Don't worry about when the photo was taken, recent is great but sometimes it is also good to review photos we took long ago and discover hidden gems."

My messy little details photo today is a photo of two of my most prized possessions. These lady figurines are so special to me. The one of the lady holding the baby was given to me by my Mom the Christmas right after Amber was born. The lady with the toddler was given to me by her the Christmas right after Emily was born. These hold so much meaning for me representing the birth of my two daughters, and they are extra special because they were gifts from my Mom. 

1 comment: